Universal Credit claimants advised to apply for Council Tax discount 'straight away'

A person needs to apply to their local council for Council Tax Reduction – something which is sometimes called Council Tax Support.

If a person is eligible for it, then they will get a discount on their bill.

It could be reduced by up to 100 percent.

People can apply even if they own their own home or rent, or if they are unemployed or working.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.